Altivar ATV320 Series
The Altivar Machine ATV320 variable speed drives are simple, yet enhanced machines. They have been designed for original equipment manufacturers and meet simple and advanced applications requirements for three phase synchronous and asynchronous motors, from 0.18 to 15 kW. This type of VFD is the perfect solution to help you improve you machines effectiveness across a variety of applications.
Features and Benefits
- Enhanced automation capabilities through open loop motor control being combined with simplicity for asynchronous and synchronous motors – this also applies at a low speed, dynamic accuracy for start/stop applications.
- Advanced connectivity with automation architectures such as EtherNet/IP - Modbus TCP, Profinet EtherCAT, Profibus, CANopen and DeviceNet.
- Featuring functions such as ATVLogic which bring application expertise and flexibility to the machines.
- The Altivar Machine ATV320 variable speed drives carry on their predecessors’ tradition of robustness and reliability.
- To maximise the machine operation time, especially as the production changes the safety diagnostics and operation, system integration and network configuration can be achieved in a timely manner.
- The ATV320 has been engineered cost effective, easy installation for a number of machine layouts and for the placement for inside in places such as cabinets and machine frames.
- Due to the robust, strong and reliable design these VFD’s and also having IEC 60721-3-3 class 3C3 coated printed circuit boards the variable frequency drives can extend the machine availability in harsh conditions.
- This series have different mounting options, depending on the machine (vertical, horizontal, with the option to offset the control module when the drive is mounted on its side, side-by-side).
- Comprehensive embedded safety accounts for the machine having an additional safety torque OFF, four functions of full safety monitoring to simplify machine certification and compliance with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
- Easy-fit communication cards in cassette format.